We currently have no openings for Associate positions.
When we hire Associates, responsibilities of the position will include:
- Financial statement modeling and analysis
- Performing extensive valuation and pricing analyses
- Preparing and delivering presentations
- Sourcing potential investors and buyers for client companies
- Playing key leadership roles in the transaction execution process
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent analytical/modeling skills
- Need to win
- Drive and sense of urgency
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, work ethic
- Strong client management skills
- Ability to deal with the unexpected
- Proactive approach to a team working environment
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines
- Active listener and nimble thinker
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An MBA from a top tier business school and or previous investment banking experience as an analyst or associate at an investment bank. Similar experience with a telecom or technology organization will also be considered.
Palladium provides a rewarding environment with an excellent compensation plan for the right candidate.