Apr. 30, 2012:
On July 24, 2012, Palladium Capital Advisors’ Michael Hartstein will be presenting at the 8th Annual PIPEs Investment Forum at The Princeton Club, New York City.
- Regulatory Update – What Impact Will This New Era of Regulations Have on the PIPEs Industry?
- State of the Industry: Present-Day Market Condition in the PIPEs Landscape – The Sky Isn’t Falling
- Innovative Deal Types and Structures
- Operational Infrastructure for PIPEs Deals
- Clearing of Securities – One of the PIPEs Market’s Biggest Hurdles
- An In-Depth Look at Sound Due-Diligence Measures Before Making PIPEs Investments
- Exploring the Secondary Market as a Source for Liquidity
For More information email MH @ PalladiumCapital.com or go to http://www.frallc.com/conference.aspx?ccode=b823